Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2015 WCMC
Access to and use of the WCMC website (hereafter known as the ‘Site’) is provided by WCMC subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By using the Site you agree to be legally bound by the terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the website.
- WCMC may change the terms at any time by posting changes online. Continued use of the Site means you agree to be legally bound by these updated/amended terms.
- WCMC maintains this website and all content is copyright WCMC 2015 unless otherwise stated. WCMC grants permission to Users to visit the Site and to download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works there from, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific Materials within this Site.
- Materials provided on this Site are provided "as is" and WCMC specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials.
- WCMC is not liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto.
- The presentation of Materials on this website and the geographical designations employed do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of WCMC concerning the legal status of any country, territory or area, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
- This website contains links to other websites, WCMC accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under strict control of WCMC. Any link is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by WCMC of that website.
- The mention of a commercial entity or product in this Site does not imply any endorsement by WCMC.
- Privacy. By accessing this site, certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on servers operated by WCMC or its affiliates. These will not specifically identify the User. The information will be used internally only for web site traffic analysis. If the User provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this Site, such information will be used only for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access. WCMC, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.
- This website is controlled and operated by WCMC from its offices in England and as such, these terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
WCMC is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 328044. Company no. 02330031. Registered address 219 Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, CB3 0DL.